Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Day of Firsts

Well yesterday was a day of firsts! And it was awesome! No the first grandchild wasn't born...BUT it was Tyler and Erin's first baby, the first time our growing family had cousins, and the first time Ai got to go to the Labor and Delivery floor of the hospital without feeling like she had just pulled a firetruck around the block a few hundred times and wasn't covered in all sorts of nasties. Little baby Luke is 7 lbs 13 oz 20 inches long (his daddy was 7 lbs 13 oz 20.5 inches...weird huh?) and was born with little complications. All in all it was a beautiful day! But I'll cut the crap and throw down some pics ok? :) (You have to forgive me I forgot my camera in the thrill of it all so all of these are off my phone so the quality isn't that great.)













1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a cutie! But I think it's time for an update- does Man Child have a name yet? Oh, and are your mission papers in?